Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016 begins...



Despite being three days into 2016 I haven't begun on any of my proposed new starts - instead I have been concentrating on my 'problem child'.. A lovely little design by Jardin Prive which I really love - however I seem to have been at odds with this from the very beginning. I could say that for every stitch I have stitched correctly the 'frog' and I have been 'hand in hand' with the rest.

wink emoticon
This one I could have buried in my 'tub of shame' gladly, but instead I decided to give it one last go before I abandoned it altogether. I wish I could say everything was forgiven and has gone smoothly - but alas not so. However I have donned my "no fail" hat and I am stitch by stitch making my way to my first finish for 2016. I am hopefully that it will be finished by the end of January. Then onto one of my new projects...

Take care

Sharon x 

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

I am starting to suspect that you have taken Anne S. on as your role model! She does the most complex and beautiful stitching I ever saw, and you seem to be travelling on that path! I am pleased for you that you have committed yourself to finishing UFOs before starting new projects. I am pretty good with that now, but only with patchwork...still haven't finished that peacock sampler :-(