Sunday, August 25, 2013

Wondoflex

Just one small section of temptation....
Yesterday M and I went to Wondoflex Yarn and Craft in Malvern.As you know I am not a yarn person but I can appreciate what knitters and crocheters  must feel as they walk through the door - this place would be the equivalent of their heaven.  Your spirits lift immediately surrounded by that delicious and vibrant rainbow of colours, hues and textures - and of course all those potential possibilities :)
M's proposed throw is the one on the far right of picture - crocheted in the aquas, browns and green. It will be wonderful and I can already see it thrown casually over their couch... That fire is warm and the chair inviting - it would be so tempting just to curl up and doze... Photo courtesy of Wondoflex
M and I are largely attracted to different colour palettes so it makes for some interesting discussions when we get together. She wanted to buy some wool for a throw she had seen there previously. I do admire her patience and skills with the crochet hook - I'm a 'one square wonder' with mine...

Did I buy something? Course I did... One lone ball of wool and one button...

Until later...

Take care on this cool, grey Sunday afternoon...

Sharon x

No comments: