Thursday, July 11, 2013

Update* Peacock SAL

Peacock SAL hosted by Manka -http://mankamintai.blogspot.hu/

Another peacock and flower motif stitched... Whether I intended too or not I am using more and more of the variegated thread... I have now worked right across the width of the design so I will be interested to see what the next row of motifs will look like and how the variegated thread will balance out the dark peacock green as more and more of it is stitched

I am so glad that my week off 'keeping company' with the flu, coughing and feeling like death warmed up, hasn't been a complete waste...

Until later, take care and keep away from the coughs and colds...

Sharon x



2 comments:

Gina E. said...

"Oh Sharon!" - twice!
Firstly, I am so sorry to hear you've been so ill. I'll bet some selfish customer came into the shop coughing and sneezing all over the staff and the books...
Secondly, your sampler is looking beautiful. The variegated threads were a great choice.

Emma Kat said...

It looks great; such an achievement. Hope you are beginning to feel well again.