Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Not stitching but...

...we're home and exhausted !!! We did 1200 kms - travelling from one side of Tasmania to the other and then some... P and I are going to set up another blog of our travels as we have two cameras and a phone full of photos which we need to sort through... We had a great time and it was a bit of a shock coming back into the noise and bustle of Melbourne after quiet and serenity of Diamond Island - pictured below - our last stop before home... But not yet - cases to unpack, cats to cuddle and above all a sleep...

* Did I stitch? Yes I did - not a lot but enough to make me happy... I also found a lovely shop called The Needlewoman... Yes G, I did spend money there - but it was difficult not too :)

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

Great to have you back - dying to catch up!!!

Melody said...

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for your lovely message on my blog. Now I've found your blog I look forward to following your projects