Monday, November 23, 2009

Some progress...


Not a lot has happened here in the way of stitching and related activities - however I have at last finished all the colouring of Helen Stubbings Colourque table runner... I have made a subtle mistake - which in another life I would have fretted about - not this time... I am calling it an artistic licence type of thing... What is it you ask?? Look hard enough and you will see it...
Next step is to apply textile medium - let it dry - iron on some pellon and then start stitching - that is the bit I am really looking forward to...

Until next time - may your needle and thread be your constant companions...

Sharon xxx

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

Be blowed if I can see it. Looking good, Sharon!

Judy S. said...

I can't find it either, Sharon. In my quilt group, we say if you can't see it from 30 ft. on a galloping horse, it's fine. I can't even see anything close up!