Sunday, November 1, 2009

D's bird...

I have been a lurker on D's blog for quite a while now and I have watched her growth as a textile artist... I have long admired her art and the things that she has created - I have been tempted many times - however this time I was totally besotted with this little bird when it first appeared on her blog - D had put it on her etsy shop for sale and I fretted all day in case it had been sold before I got home from work and had a chance to buy it... However luck was on my side and a few days later this little bird fluttered into my life... While the photo is great it doesn't do justice to the real thing... The detail and stitching is just lovely and the feeling of serenity it brings is uplifting... I just love it D and I hope add to it soon...

Until next time..

Sharon xxx

No comments: