Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Butterflies and more flutterbies...


In my next life time this will be definetely on the top of my list 'to do'... It is a design from Lynette Anderson and I think it is lovely - but way beyond my skill base - still it is nice to look... The colourways of this quilt reminds me of my visits to the Butterfly House at the Melbourne Zoo - full of colour and movement...


She has an alternate colourway - minus the pooch - so soft and light - it almost looks like it could just fly away - just like a butterfly... I am torn between which I like the best - but of course I will never have to make a choice this lifetime will I? :)

Sharon xxx

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Love the pooch, but I prefer the other quilt - the colours are so vibrant. Don't say never - you've got the rest of your life ahead of you. Think positive!